TopicHow can I delete QuickBooks Duplicate Transactions?
QuickBooks Duplicate Transactions pose quite a number of issues which makes it essential to fix it timely. Due to internal glitches, I have faced QuickBooks Duplicate Transactions issue and this is how I went ahead and removed them.
1. From the left navigation tab, click on Banking.
2. In the For Review tab, select the duplicate transactions.
3. Click on Batch actions and select Exclude Selected.
4. In the Excluded tab, check the boxes for these duplicates.
5. Click on Batch actions and select Delete.
Were the steps useful to Remove QuickBooks duplicate transactions? If not reach out to the QuickBooks customer team.